Sunday, April 19, 2009

Splashin' in the Pool

Actually, it was in the water dish.

It's nice and warm today, and I felt like taking a dip in the ol' water dish. Tall Bird took it out of the cage, filled it with more water, and put it on top so I could have full access (sometimes she knows just what to do). It was great! A little wobbly, but I didn't mind. I got soaked and had such fun. Tall Bird took a movie, and I'm posting it (or trying to ~ darn instructions are confusing! SQUAWK!)

Of course, Tall Bird couldn't let me have all that fun by myself but had to get in on the action too with the mist bottle. I didn't think I needed any misting, I was getting wet enough all on my own, but she sure got my whole cage and the walls and the floors around it all wet. Then she had to clean it all up. Heh heh.

My cage is all fresh and clean now, and so am I. Time for a little nap. Let me just stick my head under my wing for a second and... ZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment