Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Portrait

This morning, my flockmate, who sometimes calls herself "Mom," points this black box at me and there was this flashing light and then she says, "Oh, you bwootiful bird!" Then she did something on the thing she calls Computer, clicking on that fascinating thing she calls Keyboard, and suddenly there was this bwootiful bird in the window. She said the bird is a picture of me, but I know is another bird on the other side of the window. I tried to get the other bird to come in and play with me, gave it kisses, even said, "It's okay," but nothing worked. It's annoying, but what can you do? Some birds are just shy.

Now we're going to the bathroom so my flockmate/mom can get wet under the waterfall. Why she wants to do that is beyond me. I hate getting wet in the waterfall place. Last time she took me in the waterfall place with her, I let her know in no uncertain terms that I didn't like it. She doesn't make me get in there anymore, but she does let me hang with her in the steamy bathroom. I don't mind that, especially when she gives me paper to shred.

After she puts on her feathers ~ she calls 'em clothes ~ we're going to go out and get my new play stand, whatever that is. I'm not sure about riding in the car, but it wasn't sooo bad last time, so maybe it'll be okay this time. Just so long as I get some treats at the end of the trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment